Here at TI accountancy we are Xero Bookkeeping experts.
We first started using Xero in 2013 and due to the ease of use and eye pleasing platform we have since used it as our main software for onboarding clients and all our bookkeepers are Xero-Certified Bookkeepers.
With Cloud accounting becoming more and more popular there are many other platforms on the market and although Xero isn’t the cheapest, in our opinion, it certainly is the best.
What are the advantages of going digital?
- You can see a clear, real-time picture of your current financial position.
- Have your accounts 100% online so there is no software to install and everything is backed up automatically.
- Have your bank feed your data directly into your accounts on a daily basis.
- Take a photo on your phone of a purchase invoice and send it directly to your accounts.
- See your financial reports, who owes you money, who you owe money etc. on your phone/laptop 24/7, 365 days a year.
What can I do with digital accounting software?
- Create and send invoices on the go.
- Track your sales, purchases, debtors and creditors.
- Connect to your online banking.
- View a snapshot of your business.
- Estimate tax payments.
- Easy tax filing that matches HMRC requirements.
- Manage customers and suppliers.
By using Xero you will already be Making Tax Digital (MTD) ready for April 2019, if you are unsure about MTD why not check out our frequently asked questions page.
Due to the innovative nature of Xero we are able to empower hundreds of clients across the UK to understand the crucial numbers they need to know in their business on a regular basis. The Management reports from Xero are simple to understand and here are TI Accountancy we strongly believe in giving clients monthly KPI’s that will help them move their business forward.
The bank of add-on app’s that you can link with Xero shows how popular and what a forerunner it is.
We couple our package with Auto-Entry, this easy to use app lets you upload your invoices/receipts online, meaning no large postal expenses having to post all your paperwork to us.
The bank feed facility saves so much time on the old desktop platforms such as Sage and Quickbooks Desktop that we can pass these savings on to our clients. Xero is also a time saving tool for people who sell via Amazon and use GoCardless.
If you would like to know any other information regarding the Xero software please contact Lucy on 01229 813388 or email@example.com for further details.