Have you been thinking about renewing your accountant, but don’t have the time?
Asking yourself the following is a fast track check to help you with the process.
TRUE or FALSE
- I haven’t changed my accountant for more than 5 years
- Most accountants think the same way and do the same things
- My accountant is more interested in last year’s accounts than planning for the future
- My accountant has never discussed about ways to help me increase profits or talked to me about how my business is doing.
- My accountant uses so much jargon I find it difficult to understand them
- My accountant never asks me tough business questions or discusses my ideas
If you’ve answered ‘True’ to any of the above statements, you should talk to a new accountancy firm and discover what today’s ‘new breed’ of accountants can do for you and your business. Here are 5 things your bookkeeper/ accountant should be doing to add value to your company:
- Taking their time to get to know you and your business, making it their business to help you grow your business through regularly updated accounts.
- Providing monthly profit and loss reports so you know on a month to month basis how your business is doing.
- Asking for missing paperwork to make sure your tax is as low as possible.
- Requesting regular meetings either in person or over the phone to discuss your business and how to improve your profit.
- Explaining the HMRC jargon in plain English, so you understand what is expected of you letting you know of any deadlines you need to achieve to avoid penalties and fines.
TI Accountancy offer a fresh approach to management accounts, making sure you understand your numbers, giving you knowledge to not just understand your own business but your industry norms. TI Accountancy are also industry leaders in Payroll Administration and Auto Enrolment. With over 20 years experience they understand that your employee’s are the back bone of your company. Look at our Payroll Services to see the benefits of outsourcing your payroll.
What you can expect from TI Accountancy:
- Fixed monthly fees
- Free telephone calls and meetings
- Range of low-cost added value services to improve your business profitability
- …and so much more