Here at TI Accountancy we are busy preparing our end of year submissions to HMRC for Payroll. This includes providing all our clients’ employees with P60 forms.
I thought it would be useful if I provide you with a list of the important deadline dates .. NOT TO BE MISSED. No one wants to get on the wrong side of HMRC do they?
- Send Final Payroll report of the year – on or before your employees payday
- Update Employee payroll records – From 6th April 2016
- Update your Payroll software – From 6th April 2016
- National living wage to be calculated for over 25 year olds – From 6th April 2016
- Give out employees P60 by – 31st May 2016
- Report employee expenses and benefits – By 6th July
Do you find keeping up to date with Payroll Legislation a headache? At the start of the new financial year is the best time to change your payroll provider if needed.
If you would like a quotation please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or
give me a call on 01229 490231
Have a lovely Easter