Office Manager Opportunity revised end date
End date is now 15th June 2015
Are you self-motivated, confident and enjoy being “the organiser”?
If you’re nodding your head right now then read on ….
TI Payroll and Accounting is an award winning Accountancy business and we are looking for someone who is highly organised, friendly and who comes with commendable leadership skills.
They need to work closely with the bookkeeping and payroll managers and have direct PA duties for the managing director.
If you are someone with initiative who sees what needs doing and just gets it done, someone who understands that all duties, big or small, are important, someone who is happy to just get stuck in, then you’ll fit in perfectly.
To be considered for the role you would ideally:
- Have good administration skills
- Be confident on Spreadsheets
- Be customer service focused
- Be able to self-prioritise work load
Although this is a ‘General Factotum’ position, job roles will include:
- Office manager duties:- ranging from running staff meetings, to watering the plants.
- Marketing duties:- ranging from ensuring all marketing letters are followed up, to managing company social media.
- Process duties:- ranging from ensuring new clients are on all internal systems, to administering the petty cash and buying gifts for clients who’ve had a baby.
If you’re up for this challenge then we want to hear from you. We’re a fast growing business based in a brightly coloured, inviting office in the town centre of Barrow with clients all over the UK.
The company is a great believer in eternal learning and you will have access to courses to grow your Leadership, Marketing, Customer service skills or any other relevant skill you wish to improve on. There is also a performance based bonus for this opportunity.
If you think you have what it takes to manage this ambitious company then please send over a CV with a covering letter saying why you would be the best person to join this team.
£ 14,000 – £21,000 (dependant on experience)
Closing date 15th June 2015
<< Back to main news page