Are you an AAT qualified accounting professional with Practice Experience? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity within our leading bookkeeping and payroll company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Data entry of monthly income and expenditure for multiple businesses
- Reconciliation of bank, PayPal, credit card accounts
- VAT Submissions
- Journal Entries into accounts
- Input to Extended trial balance of annual accounts self-assessment
- Input to Extended trial balance of Limited Company Accounts
- Overseeing of bookkeepers and payroll clerks
To be considered for this role, you must have:
At a minimum, have an AAT Level 4 qualification
- Practice Experience would be preferable
- Experience of using Sage 50 Accounts software, XERO and other cloud based packages would be preferable
- Strong MS Excel skills necessary
As an Accountant, you must possess superb organisation, prioritisation and communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Proactive and driven, you must also have a meticulous attention to detail and a flexible approach.
Salary between £15,000 and £20,500 dependant on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job please send a covering letter and CV firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd November 2013.
<< Back to main news page